St. Mary's County Public Schools recognizes the challenges of military children and their families given their frequent relocations and deployments. St. Mary's County Public Schools was identified by the Military Child Education Coalition as one of the school districts in the country with the largest number of military connected student populations. St. Mary's County Public Schools seeks to implement the Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children. The school system website includes information on each of the schools as well as the various different central office departments. Frequently used forms are linked below for your convenience. For assistance transitioning to St. Mary's County Public Schools, please contact Ms. Kate Weaver, Supervisor of Student Services, 301-475-5511, ext. 32150.
- How to Enroll
- High School Program of Studies
- April - Month of the Military Child
- Navy School Liaison Officer, NAS Patuxent River
- Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
- Military Child Education Coalition - The Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC) is a non-profit organization that seeks to address transition and education issues that face military-connected children.
- College Scholarships - College scholarship information for children of activity duty, retired or deceased service members.
- Maryland Report Card - The Maryland Report Card is a collection of data compiled on an annual basis to provide information on school performance.