The McKinney-Vento Act defines who is considered homeless and provides what rights and protections are required for children and youth who meet that definition. Certain laws and regulations require collaboration among agencies or groups working with infants, children, and youth who are experiencing homelessness.
For assistance, contact Kate Weaver, Supervisor of Student Services, McKinney-Vento Act Coordinator, at 301-475-5511, extension 32150.
Title I Services Available
- Lexington Park Elementary School
- George Washington Carver Elementary School
- Green Holly Elementary School
- Greenview Knolls Elementary School
- Park Hall Elementary School
McKinney Vento Contact Information by School
- Department of Student Services, 301-475-5511