New Employee Orientation
Human Resources orientation sessions are held for all employees who have accepted positions with St. Mary's County Public Schools. In addition to receiving an overview of St. Mary's County Public Schools, you will also receive information critical to your enrollment in benefits and taxes, and other important paperwork. Attendance is required of all newly-hired employees.
Documents to bring to the orientation session:
- U.S. Passport or your driver's license or other photo ID issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities,
- Your social security card,
- Original or certified copy of a birth certificate,
- The social security numbers and birth dates of your spouse and/or dependents that you will be enrolling in your health and dental plans,
- The social security numbers and complete birth dates of those you will be listing as your beneficiaries for your life insurance and retirement benefits.