The Accounts Payable Office handles all non-payroll payments for the school system except for school activity funds handled directly by the schools. Payments are made within 10 business days and can be made via check or ACH. New vendors must submit a W9 and clear a background check before payment can be made.
- Vendor EFT Authorization Form
- Accounts Payable Forms - Employees
- Accounts Payable Forms - Public
- Credit Card Receipt Submission - Please complete this submission immediately after a credit card charge has been made. Include the Purchase Order number, account number and supporting documentation with the online DocuSign submission. Any charge unrelated to a purchase order must have the receipts signed by the appropriate administrator. SMCPS is a tax exempt organization, therefore, sales tax should not be paid on any transaction.
- Regulation DLC-R Expense Reimbursement