Skip to main content
Responsibilities of the Fiscal Compliance Office include:
- School activity fund internal audit – The St. Mary’s Count Public Schools (SMCPS) School Activity Fund Accounting Manual lists the accounting procedures and guidelines as mandated in SMCPS Policy JJF
- Quicken software training and support
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Account coding for curriculum related school bus invoices
- Use of school facilities applications – The use of SMCPS facilities and grounds for community purposes is encouraged in accordance with the Public School Law of Maryland. Organizations requesting to use SMCPS facilities must comply with SMCPS Policy KF.