Fall 2021 Update:
All meals are free for all students for the 2021- 2022 school year!
Please make sure your student knows their student ID number as they will be using the pin pads to go through the normal breakfast and lunch lines. Students will be able to receive breakfast, lunch, and take-home bags at no cost!
Student allergies should be updated through the school nurse to make sure we have accurate and up-to-date information!
Menus and nutrition information for meals can be found at smcps.nutrislice.com
Attending the Virtual Academy?
Meals will be available for pick-up from our district middle schools for virtual academy students!
Virtual Academy Meal Pickup Information
Pickup is every Wednesday from 9-10 am from your closest middle school location.
PRE-ORDERS ARE REQUIRED BY MONDAYS AT 2 PM
Meal bags are 5-day bags and include a full breakfast and lunch for enrolled students.
Ordering Meals is easy!
- Visit smcps.nutrislice.com
- Find your closest Middle School location
- Navigate to "Virtual Learning Meals"
- Find your pickup date - orders are due Mondays by 2pm
- Check the menu
- Add the item "Virtual Meal Bag w/ Milk" or "Virtual Meal Bag no Milk"
- Add to bag"
- Pick Up meal bags at your selected location between 9-10 am!
For questions regarding the lunch service program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .