GoFan Online Ticketing - Fan Support
Beginning with the 2022-2023 winter sports season, SMCPS will primarily operate using an online ticketing process through GoFan for ticket sales. Online tickets can be purchased through GoFan at www.gofan.co or via the GoFan App. SMCPS will still offer a cash option to purchase tickets at the gate as we transition fully to online ticketing. Ticket prices are $6.00 for all methods of payment. If you use cash, exact change is appreciated. See below for next steps on how to create an account, download the mobile app, and for fan support.
- Download the GoFan app to your mobile device and/or save the website to your desktop, laptop, or iPad www.gofan.co.
- Create and Online Account
- It is highly recommended that all fans create an online account and purchase tickets prior to the day of each scheduled event(s).
- The How To Guide will provide fans with helpful videos, PDF instructions, and instructional images to help you buy, use, find, and transfer tickets.
- Available Videos, PDFs, and Web Images via the How To Guide linked above
- How to Buy Tickets
- How to Use Tickets
- How to Find my Tickets
- How to Access and Share Tickets
- Please visit General Fan Support for any additional support that is needed