St. Mary's County Public Schools invites all Contractors to participate in the bidding of our projects.
- All contractors wishing to offer a proposal or bid to St. Mary's County Public Schools are required to have a current "Contractor Qualification Questionnaire" on file.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Utilization: Recent State laws require all bidders to disclose the MBE utilization that is made up within their final bid price. All forms, disclosure statements, and requirements for MBE may be found under the Forms quick link.
- Bond Requirements: All projects with a Base Bid over $50,000 require the Contractor to provide a Performance Bond and a Labor and Material Bond.
- All required forms may be downloaded from the Forms quick link found on the left of this page.
Attention All Plan Holders:
- With the exception of bid packages with pre-scheduled site visits, please be advised that absolutely no unscheduled site visits are permitted on any St. Mary’s County Public Schools' property without prior authorization. Should your firm express interest in a current or potential project, please contact the Department of Design and Construction at (301) 475-4256, option 3 to schedule a site or school visit. Thank you for your full cooperation in this matter.
Projects Currently Bidding:
Projects Currently Bidding
Bid Opening Date
|Please visit us again!|