Students interested in Academies should meet with their guidance counselor to find out more information. Additional information can be found by clicking the links to the left.
Academy of Finance Grade 9 Application Criteria
- English Language Arts Mid Year Assessment Grade 8
- Algebra 1 Mid-Course 08 OR Common Core 08 Mathematics Mid Course
- Quarter 2 ELA Performance-Based Assessment
- English Language Arts PARCC Score (Performance Level 1-5)
- Mathematics PARCC Score (Performance Level 1-5)
- Algebra 1 or Common Core 8 Mathematics GPA
- English Language Arts GPA Grade 8
*Please note that Accelerated English Language Arts Grade 8 and Algebra 1 are the preferred courses for admission into the Academy of Finance.
*Each of these data points is available on HAC. Click on GRADES, then on the TEST SCORES tab. Additional factors may also be considered to include attendance, other grades, and local assessments, placement in Accelerated coursework, teacher recommendations, involvement in extra-curricular and volunteer activities, and/or student-written essay.