Graduating from high school is a major milestone in life. Yet sometimes our diplomas, the physical evidence of this achievement, can get misplaced or even destroyed. Or perhaps you just want an extra one.
If you require a new copy of your St. Mary's County Public Schools diploma you have two options:
With this form, you can order and pay for a replacement diploma entirely online!
If you prefer or need to request your diploma in a traditional fashion, please print out and complete the following form:
Return this form to
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Office of the Superintendent
23160 Moakley Street
Leonardtown, MD 20650
Paper request forms can only be paid with check, money order, or cash (in person).
- ALL request forms for replacement diplomas must be completed and signed by the student for which the diploma is being requested.
- A copy of a photo ID must be provided with the request.
- Ordering information
- Duplicate Diploma (Standard - 2-3 weeks from date order placed) - $37.70
- Duplicate Diploma (Expedited - 2-7 business days from date order placed) - $51.25
- Online ordering incurs a $2 service fee
- Shipping on all orders is $9.35
- Full payment must be received before orders are placed. Please include payment by check or money order made payable to "St. Mary's County Public Schools".
If you require additional information or assistance with this process, please contact:
Administrative Assistant in the Superintendent's Office
301-475-5511 ext. 32135