Program of Studies
The High School Program of Studies is designed to assist our graduates to meet these expectations. Courses are designed to challenge all students, fulfill the high school graduation requirements, prepare students for the High School Assessments, and ensure students are prepared for post-secondary programs.
Students and their parent(s)/guardian(s) are encouraged to review this Program of Studies and the school registration material carefully with teachers, school counselors, and administrators. It is very important that students select the most challenging and rigorous program to meet their post-secondary and career goals.
Program of Studies Documents:
- 2016 - 2017 Program of Studies
- Graduation Requirements Document
- Assessments for Graduation
- State Assessments
Information for Rising Freshman
- Rising Freshman Information Nights
- Informational Video (presentation shared at Rising Freshman Nights) (.mp4) (.mov)
Additional courses are also available exclusively through our eLearning program
Dual enrollment programs